Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving...

It's that time of year... The time when we gather around the dinner table and eat good food while drinking lots of good wine and enjoy the squabbling of many younger siblings -



This year my parents wanted to eat a big salad with some turkey on top... I insisted on our traditional Thanksgiving Day Dinner - with a turkey, mashed potatoes, "real" cranberry sauce(the kind out of the can), and lots of extras. It was great! I bought some wine from work (Cycles Gladiator, Syrah) that was very tasty and I made pie crust (for the first time) for a bunch of pies - yet to be tasted. All in all it's been a good day! I was able to sleep in this morning and there is snow on the ground (sort of). I even found a coffee stand that was open this morning - and that's always a good thing. Now I can go home - clean my house - and start decorating for Christmas (I refuse to even play Christmas music before Thanksgiving). Enjoy the end of the year and eat pie!!!

No comments: