Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That time of year...

The sun is out, the birds are starting to sing, those little white snow something flowers are poking up through dead leaves, and the air is slowly warming up. It's almost to the time of year when the urge to plant and grow things will have me out on hands and knees, pulling weeds from the yard.
It's so amazing how sunlight affects my moods - I'll think I'm having a good day and then the sun will come out, and I'll realize that I am ten times happier and more content when there is sun!
Summer is on it's way and I can't wait...

2 comments:

Rosie said...

One month later and the little flowers are still trying to poke up through the snow-sheesh! Hey, daughter, I guess when you're in Corrales you can take a long long walk along the ditchbank up to the library and blog from there so we can read it!

love, your Vitamin D deficient mom

Hannah Jane said...

That was mom using Rosie's computer.
She really needs to get her own. So do I, but Hey!!!
Have fun in New Mexico.
Wanna take me?

Love, your ice skating deficient sister.
LOL.