Monday, July 14, 2008

Going home...

Woot! Woot! I'm headed to Moscow! Well... in a couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to getting back where everything feels comfortable. I've missed all of my friends bunches this summer.
I found out that the place I was planning on living at isn't going to work out long term. Thankfully I'll be able to stay there temporarily - until I find a more permanent place. Of course - I'm not even sure I'll be staying in Moscow, who knows what this next year will bring... and not having a job or a lease or anything is kind of freeing. I do know I need to be in that area at least through the beginning of October because my friends Abby is GETTING MARRIED!!! And I wouldn't miss her wedding for the world.
Speaking of Abby - her fiance Chris is going to be playing a show in ABQ with his band (Mon Marie) on August 5th! That's really the main reason I'm not flying back before then... well - that and the fact that we don't get done with camp clean-up stuff until sometime on the third.

Anyways... I am looking forward to getting back to Moscow, even if it means I have to find a place to live... and a job... and did I mention a car???

No comments: